Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Telus has changed their approach

First call: On Wednesday, 20 August 2008, Telus rep 'Simon' was using Service Term 5 to justify suspension and/or cancellation of service.

Second call: Today, 'Simon' called me back to inform me that they would do nothing other than refund the hardware price (well duh, of course you'll refund the hardware). This time he quoted ONLY service term #18 and denied ever quoting any other aspect. I requested that he send me details of the new offered plan in writing and he refused to do so (almost certainly grounds for a second complaint to the CCTS & Competition Bureau).

But 'Simon' was still going on about my recent two months of data usage of about 45GB each. So the real truth is still poking out from under their pile of bull.

(PS: I just noticed something which proves - no doubt - what is the real issue. It only takes two simple logic steps to connect the dots. I'll be keeping it in my back pocket for now.)

No comments: